Understanding my Brain Injury
Thanks to funding from Morrisons Foundation, Headway Tyneside is happy to announce a new training course for Headway Members. The course runs for five weeks and is designed to increase your knowledge of brain injury and its effects and provide you with strategies to support you in day-to-day life.
14th September – The impact of injury on the brain
21st September – Energy, sleep and fatigue
28th September – Attention and memory
5th October – Behaviour and emotions
12th October – Insight and awareness
All sessions run Thursday Mornings: 10am – 12 noon at MEA House
Ellison Place, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8XS
To register your interest in attending, please email email@example.com.
- This course is FREE for Headway members, but places are limited
- Priority will be given to those who haven’t previously attended a brain injury awareness course
- By signing up, you are committing to attending all 5 sessions
- Refreshments will be provided
- You will receive a certificate on completion of the course.